Terms and Conditions of Mantrailing UK Ltd
Terms and Conditions of Mantrailing UK Ltd
1. The terms and conditions are in effect as soon as you sign up for any service offered or merchandise bought from Mantrailing UK Ltd.
You can sign up through email. No telephone or spoken sign-ups are possible.
· You can pay Mantrailing UK Ltd via online booking, bank transfer, cheque or cash. The sign-up means you are bound to these terms and conditions.
· After signing up you will receive a confirmation via email.
· The payee/client is agreeing to communication via e-mail and therefore storing the e-mail address with Mantrailing UK Ltd
· The sign-up is – unless informed through writing – for one team consisting of one person and one dog. Every spectator must sign up and will be charged as such.
· The extend of the performance and content of Mantrailing UK Ltd will be as advertised for the specific workshop/course on the website. Travel cost, accommodation and food/drinks are not included, unless you are told otherwise in writing.
· Mantrailing UK Ltd is allowed to refuse the participation to anyone without having to give a reason.
With signing-up for any services provided by Mantrailing UK Ltd, payment is expected immediately. If not done so, Mantrailing UK Ltd reserves the right to refuse participation in the service you have signed up for.
Fees and prices are subject to change without notice. Price at time of booking applies.
All services/courses/workshops must be prepaid. No admittance will be allowed unless the course fee has been paid in full. If you wish to pay in cash, please email us for details.
It´s “first come first serve”. Mantrailing UK Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any event/service. The number of participants is limited unless listed differently.
5. Cancellation policy
The cancellation fee is 100%, unless the space can be otherwise assigned.
In case the participant or the participants´ dog becomes ill, so that they cannot take part in the event/service, you have to show a doctors or licensed veterinarian note stating such. You will then be signed up for the next possible course to make up for the one you could not attend. Alternatively, you can find a replacement for you.
6. Participation rules
Any participant is required to have a harness and a long lead on their dog. You will not be allowed to participate if you want to put the long lead on a collar and refuse to put a harness on your dog.
7. Behaviour in and around the training areas
You have to follow the guidelines of the trainers of Mantrailing UK Ltd. Dogs must be on lead if not worked, unless the trainer gives consent that you can walk your dog off-lead in this area. Please note to always be friendly with pedestrians and traffic participants. You are required to wear a high vis vest or similar, especially when working your dog in areas with a lot of traffic. Mantrailing UK Ltd does not take any responsibility for interference with the law or injuries while participating in the event/service.
Your dogs are to be left in the car or securely closed in while we are working other dogs. It is the dog owner’s responsibility to make sure that the car has enough air circulation/flow and water is provided for the dogs’ health and safety.
8. Health of the dogs
Only healthy and fully vaccinated (titre tested) dogs are allowed to participate in any event/service that Mantrailing UK Ltd is offering. The participant insures that the dog is free of diseases and fully vaccinated. If a bitch comes or is in season, the event/service organiser has to be informed. If a dog falls ill shortly before or during the event/service, Mantrailing UK Ltd and/or the trainer/organiser is to be informed immediately to discuss further action and prevent a possible disease from spreading. All dogs accepted require to be de-wormed and de-ﬂead regularly.
9. Liability and insurance
The participation in any events/services offered by Mantrailing UK Ltd is on your own risk which means the insurance lies with the participant/s themselves. We therefore make you aware, that you have to be insured to be able to participate in any events/services. The participant is fully reliable for any damages/harm done by either themselves, their dogs or the people that came with them. Mantrailing UK Ltd and the organiser/s and trainer/s, instructor/s do not take ANY responsibility for ANY damage/harm done to a person/s or a thing/s (e.g. buildings, cars, dogs, personal belongings etc.). You must be able to prove that your dog is insured if requested to do so. The participant takes the full responsibility for his/her dog/s, even if acting upon instruction of a trainer/s or organiser/s.
You are fully responsible for your own and your dogs` actions. Mantrailing UK Ltd cannot be asked to take over any costs for damage or harm done to you or your dog/s.
Mantrailing UK Ltd does not take any responsibility in case of injury or death of your dog/s, other animals or yourself or third parties.
Mantrailing UK Ltd takes all reasonable precautions within the structure of our training sessions/workshops/courses to avoid injury resulting from dog bites. However, Mantrailing UK Ltd accepts no responsibility for damage or injury resulting from dog bites occurring to clients or their dogs while attending training sessions/seminars/courses/workshops. The Control of Dogs Act 1986 section 21 - "Liability of owner for damage by Dog" applies within our classes/seminars/workshops/trainings/introduction courses and on our premises or public premises (rented from a third party or owned).
All instances of accident or injury must be reported to the dog trainer/instructor at the time they occurred.
The following items are NOT PERMITTED at any training session/course/seminar/workshop under any circumstances: Electric shock collars, including citronella; any other device that causes discomfort, pain or fear to the dog; Prong or pinch collars; Any equipment that the trainer deems unacceptable.
10. Equipment and clothing
With every event/service you will need good, comfortable shoes (hiking boots) and you need to be dressed appropriately for any weather conditions. The participant is responsible to inspect the quality and functionality of the harness, long lead and collar of the dog/s.
11. Length of the event/service
The trainer/organiser will determine the length of the event/seminar based on the progress of each participant and their dogs as well as the number of participants and the physical and psychological capability of each dog. The trainer will act in the best interest of the dog and can therefore order a rest for a dog or put a halt on further training sessions. If the participant is late for the event/service, it is their own fault and the trainer/organiser will not stop/pause the event/service because of this. The participant is not eligible to make up for any missed hours/days or get a reduction of cost because of such.
12. Cancellation of a contract or postponing of an event/service by Mantrailing UK Ltd
1. Mantrailing UK Ltd reserves the right to withdraw from a contract without having to obey a timeline/date, especially when a participant does not obey the contract and/or breaks any animal right laws/guidelines. This also applies if the participant puts others and/or their dog/s in danger, or if you and/or your dog is not sufficiently insured.
2. Events/services generally take place in every weather.
3. In case of a change of date, place or time, Mantrailing UK Ltd will inform the participant.
4. Mantrailing UK Ltd reserves the right to postpone or cancel an event/service if:
· There is not enough participants. If that is the case, then Mantrailing UK Ltd will let the other participants know within 10 days prior to the event/service.
· If the trainer/instructor falls ill or cannot hold the event/service for other reasons. If that is the case, Mantrailing UK Ltd will find another date or will try to find another trainer/instructor.
· If the event/service still takes place, even if there is not enough participants, Mantrailing UK Ltd reserves the right to shorten the time/length of the event/service accordingly.
5. Mantrailing UK Ltd will not refund any costs that are caused by a third party (e.g. flights, hotels, etc.).
13. No guarantee of success
Mantrailing UK Ltd will not guarantee any success while or after any event/service.
All the copyright is reserved by Mantrailing UK Ltd. This includes material, videos, pictures, texts, etc.. Information in any form, provided during an event/service, in its original form or modified, can only be used/published with written consent from Mantrailing UK Ltd. Voice recordings and videos of any event/service have to be permitted by Mantrailing UK Ltd.
15. Non-Disclosure agreement
Any individual participating in introduction courses, seminars, workshops, instructor courses, trainings or any other services that are offered by any of the Mantrailing UK Ltd instructors (or head-instructor), agrees not to conduct/hold/offer such or similar, to the general public or another business or third parties. This includes Mantrailing introduction courses, Mantrailing seminars, Mantrailing workshops, Mantrailing trainings within two consecutive years after the event. ONLY with written consent of the Mantrailing Head Instructor can this agreement be changed.
16. Pictures and videos
Mantrailing UK Ltd reserves the right to take pictures and videos during an event/service. Every participant herewith agrees for these to be published on the website, social media or written form. Participants are not allowed to take pictures, videos, etc. without the consent of the other participants and Mantrailing UK Ltd. Participants are NOT allowed to publish any pictures, videos, voice recordings, text, information gained in any way.
If you do not want to be filmed or photographed (or your dog), you need to let Mantrailing UK Ltd or the organisers know in writing. The owner allows and consents for their dog to be photographed, videotaped, and/or used in any media or advertising by Mantrailing UK Ltd without prior approval. All such photographs and videos etc. are the property of Mantrailing UK Ltd.
These Terms and Conditions have been authored to assist our clients in getting the most they can from training with Mantrailing UK Ltd.
Our terms and conditions may change over time. The terms and conditions apply at time of booking. Revised terms and conditions apply to subsequent bookings.
Mantrailing UK Ltd has no liability in respect of the content of other websites that are linked to or from and . These provisions (terms, conditions, disclaimers and exclusions) shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. If any of these provisions are deemed or found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then the provision or provisions so found shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
By booking a course/seminar/workshop or attending our training sessions or any other services of Mantrailing UK Ltd you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.